Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 10-13


We summed up our last project in the Galleria. Modul8 was new to me but I have a basic understanding of it now. We are moving onto our next project, Animation! Today I used paper scrap to create an angry face that wants you to recycle. This project sounds like it will be the most fun to create for the last couple of classes. For next week, we will be doing my animation and picking out a theme for our next project.

The previous weeks I used different items commonly found in a household. The week before that I used pictures I took at the zoo. My final piece consists of text and peoples bodies/body parts. I will be using full body shots of people to make them look like there walking. I have an eye motion which I intend to project on the ceiling or side wall. To top it off, I have a picture of a heart that will pulse to the sound in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment